Old Photo - Well That's One Way To Change A Tire

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Well That's One Way To Change A Tire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 10:46 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 11:11 am:

Perhaps they didn't know it was left-hand thread. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 11:25 am:

Tire looks full & decent threads. Perhaps a king pin went south?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 11:29 am:

The person to the right appears to be looking for a rest room...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 12:43 am:

In a tight spot any bush will do. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 01:02 am:

I think the person looking for a restroom is a she.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 09:44 am:

How old do you think this photo is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 11:23 am:

From the tilt angle of that jack, I hope nobody leans against the radiator.

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 07:25 pm:

Dick I was thinking on the same order...that jack looks a little unsteady to me, not to mention a little flimsy anyway, but then, I guess they all were like that back then. And what's up with the white pants?? Whooeeee, I bet they weren't white for very long!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 07:31 pm:

He may be wearing white pants, but he sure needs a shoe shine. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 07:50 pm:

The car is a 25 but can anyone make-out the year on the tag?

What is he wrenching on? The hub cap or the axle nut? Was this picture taken in East Central Texas or Poland? Could be they had to take the assembly off to get the wheel closer to the guy with the wrench. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Suttle on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 07:51 pm:

lots of work

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration