Texas T alternator Update

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Texas T alternator Update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 04:12 pm:

After a lot of pictures and emails back and forth to Ben. Ben suggested I cut and hack the top bracket to fit. But Bill from Birdhaven sent me an email yesterday and said that even though I did not buy it from him; he would step forward and back up my previous purchase from the last company. What a guy! I think the old TTP's is in good hands now in Iowa at Birdhaven.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 01:09 am:

Glad to see you're getting it solved.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration