MTFCI Site

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: MTFCI Site
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 07:13 pm:

The Web Master for the MTFCI did a good job getting that forum back on line. I think he's a little disappointed that we don't use it more. Why not give it a try, even if we double post here and there. The learning curve is very small. TNX

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 07:49 pm:

I agree that the MTFCI forum is now working great, and I now check it a couple of times a day and have added a couple of posts (I hardly ever checked it before).

As Shemp Howard once said, "be patient - Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was Syracuse."

shemp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bumgarner on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 08:08 pm:

Hal and Mark, Thanks for posting on the forum. We are trying our best to make it a great site. Hopefully many more will give it a try.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

I agree great site.
But this should also f=be on the 2015 fourm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, January 05, 2015 - 09:23 pm:

I don't have my icons u[ to date.... Sorry.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration