Sunflower State Crankers Winter Clinic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Sunflower State Crankers Winter Clinic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 11:18 am:

A little more than two weeks, Hope to see everyone there. Please RSVP so we can get an idea of how many(need to order enough donuts). Also need a head count for lunch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 09:16 am:

I intend to be there Saturday, but I don't do lunch. Gotta keep my girlish figure. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 08:16 am:

Looks like a fantastic event. I would love to go to that but my semester just started and I'm taking differential equations. Plus, it's a LONG way to Kansas from NC. =) I would love to hear a report about it afterwards though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 12:03 am:

LOL,Jerome,you are man of few words!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 12:50 am:

LOL, Jack, you are too funny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 02:04 am:

Would it be possible for someone to record the Clinic for those of us in other parts of the country/world that can't make it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (admin) on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 09:29 am:

Yes, over the last few years there has been someone who is there witha Video camera. When I find out who will be comming I'll post who.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 11:42 pm:

Bump The club now has it's own E-Mail: sunflowercrankers@att.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 11:57 pm:

I'm looking forward to putting some faces with some names! Oh, and learning something too! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

Some of y'all here on the forum were talking about the great videos Mike Bender made regarding engine rebuilding. As I understand it, Mike and some of his videos will be the main part of the program at Hutch this year.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration