Posting photos with iPad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Posting photos with iPad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 02:04 am:

Is anyone posting photos to the forum with an iPad? In the past I have used a digital camera and uploaded them to my desktop computer and used MS office manager to compress them to post. I want to use my new iPad to take the pics and post them from one unit. I have downloaded a couple apps that claim to resize photos suitable for posting, but so far have not been successful. I know that the iPad does not take real high quality photos, but isn't that the point? Any help would be appreciated.
I thought some of you would like to see some of the first pics I took with my new iPad. They are of about half of the roof of my shop that blew off in a freak windstorm last week. 2014 went out with a real bang around here.
Fordially, Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 05:52 am:

Erik,
I load all my pics and posts with an iPad. I use iCab Mobile and Simple Resize for resizing:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 06:30 am:

Rob's got the answer for you Erik. Also - your iPad has a pretty great camera on it. As long as you take the time to make sure your image is in focus before you snap the picture there's no reason you can't have great looking photos and post them easily on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 09:41 am:

From my iPad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 09:49 am:

I just took this and resized

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 09:50 am:

The last one is 799X597 pixels. If that helps any.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 10:25 am:

Mike - It looks as if you only shrunk the tractor.. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 10:35 am:

Well, no, that's a walkin fireplace.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 11:44 pm:

Thanks for the input guys. I will check out those apps and try it out.
Fordially, Erik

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration