Little Video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Little Video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 09:46 am:

Don Both made this for me. I am spreading it far and wide, hoping that people can enjoy it as much as I do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vboAWCp2g

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 11:53 am:

A nice collection of before, during, and after pictures. A historical note on the opening caption: Depression in 1927? Nope. It might apply to the agricultural economy, but otherwise things were booming. In the USA the Great Depression began with the stock market crash in October 1929 and became overwhelming in 1930.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 12:16 pm:

I wasn't going to beat Don up over that :-) Dad remembered going to the bank in Saginaw Michigan with his aunt to get her money out, and coming home empty handed, in 1929.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Derocher on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 12:35 pm:

Great video, thanks for sharing Ed. I got to see a lot of the work that went into your car, Don did a great job. All of the work fitting the doors, matching the roof line, it turned out perfect. Then on to the interior!! Great car...Jim Derocher, AuGres, MI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 03:38 pm:

Something to think about. Maybe the end of the Model T production is what caused the "Great Depression". It hit people of all kinds and all classes. It was a life changing event.
Norm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration