Conneticut master vibrator anyone know about these

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Conneticut master vibrator anyone know about these
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 01:18 pm:

I just found this and wonder what your thoughts were about when these were used and how good they are, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 01:19 pm:

Found this on tbay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 02:23 pm:

I have never seen the one pictured.
I have tried to use the Master vibrator that comes in a wooden box and you mount to the dashboard.
On the one I tried, you disable all four coil points and let the Master Vibrator do all the work. The main problem I found is that if the Master quits, the car stops. After a few of those unplanned stops, I went back to the standard four coil system. At least on that system, when one coil stops, you can still drive on 3 cylinders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 02:34 pm:

thank you this one I have never seen either till I found it here in my shop, 1904 I just wonder when it really came on the market, made for wood dash could it be pre T's
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 03:18 pm:

I had a girlfriend once that...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 03:34 pm:

Here's one from our collection that's NOS with the original instructions.

Patent info courtesy of Art Bell

William E. Dow
Braintree, Massachusetts
Electrical Igniter for Explosive Engines
Patent Number 752384
Application Date July 2, 1903
Issue Date Feb 16, 1904
http://tinyurl.com/klnyf5f

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 04:10 pm:

Would this be pre T or for the T the one I have is nos as well found it on a shelf, add posted is from t bay, Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration