Driving to work

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Driving to work
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schmidt ..... Seattle on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 05:46 pm:

Anyone on this forum think they can keep up with these two guys.
I can't.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/nq2jY1trxqg?rel=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 06:26 pm:

Great video.

With my luck that's the car I bought. At least now I know why my frame is bent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 09, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

Tough ol' Dodge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 12:46 am:

Don't know about rolling the car like that, but I think the roads were all pretty much like that back then.

My grandfather told me that once his T coupe got stuck in a pre winter storm on the muddy main drag of Clinton OK. It was dark and cold, said he had to wait till morning to get help...came out the next morning to find his car stuck axle deep in rock hard frozen mud. He said it sat in there middle of town like that until spring, when they could finally use a team of horses to pull it out.

It sounds like a funny story now, but then I'm pretty sure it was more the norm than unusual...kind of like those guys going to work, probably every day was a big muddy mess...although I think they took the scenic route for the film.:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration