Looking for New Zealand vintage rallies & visits in February 2015

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looking for New Zealand vintage rallies & visits in February 2015
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 12:04 am:

My bride and I will be touring New Zealand from February 07 to 26, 2015 her first visit there, and my first since the mid-'70s when I spent eight glorious months thumbing around that beautiful country. Photo below is yours truly behind the wheel at "Noddy's World" somewhere in NZ about 40 years ago.

We'll be arriving and leaving from Auckland, and traveling as far south as Dunedin and Queenstown. Our plans include hiking, hostelling, and cycling the Little River Rail Trail.

It would be great to meet up with a few Model T enthusiasts along the way and maybe take in a vintage car event or two.

Suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 12:05 am:

Oops, should have posted to the 2015 forum, will do now.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration