OT - 1958 Plymouth Pedal Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - 1958 Plymouth Pedal Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

My wife Meg and I are expecting our first child, Ellie, in April. I am just finishing up a Murray flat face pedal car and modeled it after a 1958 Plymouth. And yes, she'll be a T owner someday. Hopefully.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 07:45 pm:

Wow, congratulations on two counts Brian. A new baby and a really great job done on the pedal car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 07:45 pm:

At least you didn't name her Christine! :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_(1983_film)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 07:46 pm:

She already has two pedal cars and she's not even born yet. I'm planning on getting her hooked early

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 07:46 pm:

love that movie too :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 08:30 pm:

Looks like the same one I drove over 50 years ago!
car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 08:44 pm:

yes, that's exactly what it was when I bought it at a swap meet! just turned it back into a car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 10:14 pm:

Been there, done that..... :-)

(My car, but I am the one behind it.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 09:37 am:

Cool car Dick! Looks like you were working under the hood, but forgot to latch it down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 11:57 am:

I've not heard of that movie before. After reading about it (based upon a Steven King novel), I put it into my Netflix queue. Can't wait! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 05:10 pm:

I had the same car Dick.

Pat

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration