Upholestry

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Upholestry
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john zaweski on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 07:44 pm:

looking for information on installing Cartouche upholstery. Is this the route most people choose? Is it hard to do ? pros and cons. thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 07:49 pm:

It is not difficult to do. It takes some time and you can acquire the skills as you go. By the time you are finished you are fairly good at it. The kits are usually pretty good.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 09:31 pm:

One recommendation I would make is to buy some extra cotton padding, the Cartouche seat kit that came with my car didn't have enough to fill out the pleats.

If you haven't bought the kit yet, I would recommend that you buy your kit from Classtique, Elizabeth and her crew do great work.

Their website has links to some very good instructional videos.

Be careful about going to their website right now, I tried today and my antivirus software blocked it because it said their site was infected with a Trojan Horse virus. I sent an email to Elizabeth today to warn her about it so that they can get it fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Peterson on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 10:03 pm:

I would also recommend Classtique Upholstery. They make the best quality and most complete kits. I am able to install their kits in a third of the time that it takes to install a Cartouche kit. I believe their phone number is 763-786-9048.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Scholz on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 12:03 am:

Just last summer, friend Bob, and I, (first timers) installed a new top on my '14 Touring. Only 1 spot needs a bit of velcro. Bought my top from Elizabeth, it came as described. They helped in the installation via the phone, on several occasions. Skolzie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 02:12 am:

After buying cardouche and Classtique kits I can say that I will only buy Classtique kits now.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration