Test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 08:02 pm:

Testing to see if a PDF file can be posted.

Test loading PDF attachment

8.4 K
SAUSAGE - ONIONS AND PEPPERS.pdf
"Lip smackin' good- smells good too!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 08:13 pm:

I guess not......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

I see that there are programs available on the web to convert a .pdf file to a .jpg file, but I have not tried any of them.

Search for "pdf to jpg convertor" on Google.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 11:02 pm:

This is a screenshot of the PDF transformed to a JPG image. Conversion would be quite a chore on a multi-page document.

The ability to post a PDF would be better, but I may not have followed the procedure correctly as outlined in the formatting section.

Sausage- peppers and onions as a JPG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 11:56 pm:

If the PDF document is posted anyplace online you can just post the link to it. As in:

http://www.fs.fed.us/t-d/pubs/pdfpubs/pdf07232806/pdf07232806dpi72.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 12:15 am:

There is away to attach PDF documents but I don't know how. Look at the second post in the following thread to see a PDF attachment posted:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/447996.html?1401148629

Here is a PDF that was previously posted on this site:

Timer with 5033B wire retainer-PDF.pdf

Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration