Model T on TV

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T on TV
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 10:14 pm:

The Dateline show "Saturday Night Mystery" was playing games with my head.
I did not watch the very beginning of the show, but about 5 different times they showed a model T. First they showed something that looked like a T radiator and they kept going back to the T for 5 or 10 seconds showing the guy installing the radiator in a T. It looked like about a 23 to 25 Model T.
I did no see any reason for showing a T in that program?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 07:27 am:

Your right Willie, I commented to my wife that's a T. I think they did that to keep us T nuts watching the program. I watched the whole show expecting to see the car/truck he was working on. Wonder what the location of it is? He may want to sell it cheap to get out of town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 10:21 am:

I stumbled on it, and saw most of it, too. That was in Colusa, Calif, and the guy with the T was a family man with a threat on his life. His brother had been murdered by a homemade bomb.

The full shot of the T looked like it was a rusty rattletrap touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 04:02 pm:

Colusa is NOT a very big town, not far from me actually--I'm amazed it made to "the big show". The thing about Colusa that interested me was that until about 5 years ago, they had the roundhouse from a narrow-gauge railroad that was abandoned in the 1920s still intact, just off the main road--you had to know where to look. Unfortunately, it was torn down, when it could have been saved (IMHO).

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration