Saw an interesting dodge brothers car all dusty in a garage today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Saw an interesting dodge brothers car all dusty in a garage today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 10:31 pm:

My Grandfather and I visited his friend bill today. Talked, had coffee and donuts together. Bill showed me his grandfather's 1928 Dodge brothers Victory 6 four door sedan. Red and black paint scheme but it's so dusty and surface rusted it's kind of hard to tell in the low light. Told me the motors been rebuilt twice and was driven so much that he believes the current mileage is somewhere around 528,000 miles! Impressive! Wish I had thought to grab my camera to snap some photos for here but forgot to bring it. Beautiful car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 12:37 am:

Good story, And B.T.W. your grammar is fairly good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 07:15 am:

Kep, His grammar should be good. He's not a scammer from Nigeria.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration