Where to get parts tags

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Where to get parts tags
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 10:41 pm:

I want to find a bunch of the heavy paper labels that are wired on to parts for identification, or something similar. I want something heavy enough to last, and prefer attaching with wire over string. Does anybody know where I can find these?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 08:44 am:

Gary, try office max or office depot. That's where I got some years ago I seem to recall. They come in various quantities.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 11:20 am:

Gary- go to Unline.com. They have every type of tag you would ever want.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration