Smithville, Ontario Fair-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Smithville, Ontario Fair-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 11:09 pm:

Front and center for the Ford!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 11:28 pm:

And next to it is about a '14 Hupmobile with the very high mounted headlights.

Did you notice the guy on the far right with his right hand on the rail, talking on his cell phone?
:-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 11:38 pm:

Thats normal. I often see time travelers on their cell phones in old pics. But the question is, who are they calling being there are no cell towers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 11:52 pm:

OK, groovy cats, .... what's the car on the far right with the script on the radiator ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 11:57 pm:

Far right is a Maxwell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 12:13 am:

That fairgrounds is only 45 minutes from me. They still have a really good fair there with a good car show. That style of licence plate in the photo was used from 1912 through 1916. That and of course the car proves the photo was taken in 1915 or 1916.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 08:40 am:

the car to the left of the hupmoble i think i a 14 or 15 Studebaker. by the way thanks to who ever fixed the password works every time now. Charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration