What is this

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What is this
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 10:59 am:

I have two of these that came with spare parts for my recently purchased 15 Roadster. Are they a T part?What are these

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 11:13 am:

Accessory brake rod supports, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 11:26 am:

Have 2 on my '14 touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 11:33 am:

Where do they mount?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 11:53 am:

On the rear radius rods near where the brake rods intersect somewhere in "the neutral zone" !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 12:00 pm:

Richard, Here's a past thread on these.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/142538.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 12:01 pm:

1916 Liberty Tire and Supply, N.Y., catalog

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 12:18 pm:

Thanks after the post I took a look under the T and saw the old style one's about 2/3 of the way back. Gee A whole 38 cents back in the good old days. I will install them now that I know what they are and what they do. Now I have a new question I am pretty new to this Forum and haven't figured out how to find old threads. A tad dense I guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 12:31 pm:

I search the forum using Google. I type the keywords I am searching for, the append "MTFCA" at the end, like this:

screen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 02:24 pm:

Not only is it a support, but it is an anti-rattler.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration