Test pic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Test pic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 04:31 pm:

Test picJoe's Speedster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 05:37 pm:

A+ Good work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 06:19 pm:

My only suggestion would be a hard return between the text and the photo link. Makes it easier to read.

Like this:

Test pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 07:05 pm:

must be nice to do that.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Harrison,Eatonville,Wa on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 07:16 pm:

Nice picture and nice car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 10:01 pm:

Thanks, glad you like my picture and my car. This is my first picture-posting from my i pad.

Yes, I need to leave some room between the picture and the words--good suggestion. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Monday, January 12, 2015 - 12:40 am:

Or like this:

Test Pic

TT

TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, January 12, 2015 - 01:11 am:

Wayne-

I love the axle and spring arrangement. I've never seen it done that way before.

Nice looking car, Joseph.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Monday, January 12, 2015 - 01:48 am:

It's at Speedy Bills Museum as far as I know. My brothers had care of it back in 2003 when I took those pics. Single stick Craig-Hunt overhead. Purty Kewl. I too like Joe's car...really sharp looking !!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration