Langs Front Hub see link 4 pic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Langs Front Hub see link 4 pic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, January 12, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

I'll be calling Lang's with an order for some small stuff in the morning but thought someone here might know the answer to a couple questions about these new hubs being made. Who makes these? Are they a spl order item only.

https://www.modeltford.com/i/c/475100l.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, January 12, 2015 - 09:23 pm:

Jerome, they look to me to be machined from a billet rather than a machined casting. Nicely done but a bit too clean to look original. Our Canadian sourced items have Made In Canada cast into the groove at the back of the thread, and variations of same.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell on Monday, January 12, 2015 - 10:36 pm:

Jerome,

I purchased one for use on my 26. Once painted and assembled it is hard to tell it isn't original. Only issue I had is the thread area seems to be a bit larger (diameter) than original hubs. I used a thread chaser on it so my cap would fit easier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 10:34 am:

Made by Snyders's
Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration