Bob McDonald

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bob McDonald
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

It is great sadness that I have to inform you that my father Bob passed away on October second suddenly. He was with his long time girl friend Charolette. He spoke of this forum and the friends he had made here frequently. I apologize for the late notice but it took me until now to get access to his computer.

Mike McDonald

I can be contacted at 206-300-7007
or Email macdonscg@gmail.com

I will follow this thread as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 05:10 pm:

My deepest sympathy to the family. I so enjoyed his comments and photos here on the Forum. Rest in Peace Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark McWethy on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 06:54 pm:

Sorry to hear we lost another member of our community.
I wish you and your family well,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

Mike I very sorry to hear about your loss. I had the good fortune to meet him several times. He was a wealth of information on Model T's in general, but especially on snowmobile conversions and railroad conversions. We will all miss him, he was a very positive influence in our T community.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 05:41 am:

More tributes on a 2015 thread.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/509765.html?1421230803

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration