Speedster Book Series from around 2010

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Speedster Book Series from around 2010
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

I have seen in old threads from 2010 and 2011 discussions of an 11 book series on Speedsters. This series was written by Humble Howard and Jim Cullianane (whom I understand has since passed).
Does anyone know if the books are still available? I have tried the email address that was supplied at the time and while it doesn’t bounce back as undeliverable, I have not received any replies to my two requests for information during the past month or so.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 11:25 pm:

I would like to know as well.
Hopefully some of the California guys know.
Here is an ad from years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 11:43 pm:

SEnd me your email address or phone number and I will get Howard to contact you.
Tonybowker at aol . com (you know what to do)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 11:49 pm:

According to this older thread sales of the books are handled by Jim Cullinane's daughter. Email in the thread: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/134807.html?1270882134

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 10:48 am:

That is the email address I have been trying with no response.

Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 02:13 pm:

Hey I just heard back from Mike Cullinane and the books are still available!

The price is now $30 but includes shipping. The relevant part of the email is copied and pasted below:

Thanks for your interest in the speedster books. They are still available. They're a great value and chock full of all things speedster (and a few extra things you didn't bargain for). There are a total of 11 books. They're $30 each but we give a 10% discount for orders of all 11 books and that includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S. Just send your check and request to

Lil' HumJim Press
12717 Plymouth Drive
Saratoga, CA 95070

I'm attaching a complete and detailed index of the contents of all the books so you can see what they cover. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you need more information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 03:41 pm:

They used an article I wrote for the first Forum back in 1998. The misspellings are not mine.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration