Vintage Ford arrived

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Vintage Ford arrived
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 05:54 pm:

My Vintage Ford magazine arrived yesterday and I'm perusing the pages! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 07:28 pm:

I'll get mine in a month!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 08:28 am:

Yah Tim, but it'll be the Jan-Feb edition won't it? :D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 08:42 am:

Oh yeh, but it'll be the end of Feb. before it gets here. I'm not complaining really, just get a kick out of it. A lot of it is in snail mail, from what I've heard, it's up to the post office folks to also determine when things like mags are "important enough" to make the mail bag! I just got a check from a guy in Mississipi that took 15 days to get here!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rex Pyles on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 08:45 am:

Did you sell the firetruck Tim?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration