Whats wrong?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Whats wrong?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 01:05 am:

Worked on the new T some today, more planed for tomorrow. Tomorrow Will take a better close up. The first pic you can see what I found right away, but the bigger problem is in the second pic. I comment more tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 01:07 am:

Thin band material and crack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 09:40 am:

Wonder how long its been cracked? By the looks of the pic this T was being ran pretty often and not one that's been sitting up for while.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 09:45 am:

One of the first things I do when looking at a T to buy is to pull the inspection cover off and do a health inspection. You can tell a lot about the internal conditions by a quick look inside.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 09:54 am:

I also agree that your brake band is gone and your low band ear shouldn't be wedged over to the right.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration