1926 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Stevens on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 12:39 pm:

I guess my last thread was deleted in the transfer to the 2015 forum. To bad, because there were a lot of good comments. I guess I'll start again with my question on what the market price was for a Coupe like mine should I decide to sell this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 12:52 pm:

The old thread is still here, Chris moved it and all the 2014 forum threads that were started after January 1, 2015 to the 2015 forum:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/509507.html?1421296924

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration