Old Photo - Brass Era, Sisters Posing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Brass Era, Sisters Posing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 11:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 07:31 am:

That car looks like it has three different shock accessories on the front. A strap, spring haslers, and a rod or piston bar extending from the crank to the frame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 02:31 pm:

Maybe the shock absorbers are what kept these ladies looking so lovely.

Just a thought.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 05:48 pm:

Last time I made a comment on the ladies in the photo I got paddled and sent to my corner...By the way can I get out now?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 06:01 pm:

Richard :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 06:14 pm:

I didn't mean for anyone to get in trouble Seth. I think it is interesting how people photographed. I'm sure they were all nice folks.

It is always fun, the twist and turns these threads take. The photos take us all to strange and wonderful places.

Thank you Jay and Herb and all the folks who find them and share them here.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 06:16 pm:

Sorry, Dennis.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration