Anybody coming to Turlock from San Diego area?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Anybody coming to Turlock from San Diego area?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 01:21 pm:

I have a head that needs a ride from San Diego area to Turlock. Can anyone help? Thanks Tom Rootlieb 209-632-2203

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 01:35 pm:

Humm, Let me know when the Turlock swap is again and can you get your head or other part to Surf City?

The price of gas begs to make the trip since I never have been there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 07:57 pm:

The swap meet is the 24th and 25th. Next weekend. I'll see if it's possible to get the head to you.
Thanks Tom

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration