OT - Worked my butt off today but it is still back there ... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Worked my butt off today but it is still back there ... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 08:56 pm:

Salem, OR in Winter ain't too bad ...

Pulled the drums on the trailer today - cleaned & re-packed the wheel bearings - bought new tires - long day but the trailer needed it done ....

Nice to know I can still put in a hard days' work when needed ... :-)

I have an urge to cut wood .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 10:08 pm:

If you're feeling crazy enough to cut wood, go up the road to Woodburn and visit the State Hospital for the Insane. It was the setting for "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," one of the great movies of all time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 06:17 pm:

High steel, lineman work, logging .... nothing like a good 12-hour-a-day workout !
Makes having a gym membership superfluous.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 08:43 pm:

I do have a gym membership at Planet Fitness ...

Mostly to shower at when I am on the road

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration