You Just Gotta Love Some Of The "Stuff" Some People Try And Sell On "Tbay"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: You Just Gotta Love Some Of The "Stuff" Some People Try And Sell On "Tbay"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

Don't miss out on this great deal.:-)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MODEL-T-2014-CATALOG-Langs-OLD-Car-Parts-FOR-FORD-HISTOR Y-IDENTIFICATION-CHART-/261739416738?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf0e28ca2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 12:26 pm:

That is hilarious and I did laugh out loud. I wonder what Don and his boys will think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 12:46 pm:

Oh crap, I just gave away my 2011 Langs catalogue, it would have been worth much more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 01:01 pm:

Don must have printed a rare limited edition. Serial numbered, maybe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 01:08 pm:

Sheesh, I have a couple catalogs from the mid 90's when I first started in T's. May be they are worth something.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 01:15 pm:

how about those of us with the vol 1 Hemmings?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 01:17 pm:

Let the vigil begin! How high will it go? I just hope one of you guys doesn't snipe it after I get my bid in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 01:21 pm:

It will be interesting to see if anybody actually buys it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 01:36 pm:

But your all missing the point, Shipping is FREE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 02:44 pm:

Forget the catalog because I already have one.

Just send me the free shipping!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 02:44 pm:

You think this is funny, Just wait till Don Lang finds out! I would love to be a mouse in the corner when that happens! Now where did I put all those old Mac's and Snyder's catalogs.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 02:51 pm:

I'm listing mine for $12.95.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 02:54 pm:

Have you guys bought your Model T beer coozy off eBay yet ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 02:57 pm:

Maybe it's the John Wayne connection?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 03:23 pm:

So is the catalog - normally!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 03:29 pm:

Irony...a hundred years from now, posters on here will be posting pictures of the Langs catalogues just like we post ads from 1920s Western Auto Stores .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 03:31 pm:

Everyone click WATCHING on the ad. That way if they are serious they will raise the price.Time left:
Time left: 9d 16h 1/28, 5:15AM
Price:
US $15.25
Buy It Now

Add to cart

7 watching
Add to watch list
Add to collection
Free shipping
Located in United States

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Conte on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 03:41 pm:

The seller must be exited because being mentioned here has generated 40 views per hour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve miller- mississauga,ontario on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 03:54 pm:

I wish I could bid on it but he won't ship to Canada

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 05:50 pm:

I think the bubble burst. It is now an Indian Artifact catalog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 06:55 pm:

Yep. He must be watching MTFCA or someone sent him a message. The listing has been revised.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 11:22 pm:

HEY WHAT HAPPPENED? I have plenty of arrow heads laying around to learn about but sheesh, I cant find my catalog i got in the mail a couple years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Lang on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 04:26 pm:

Ebay is not the only place these people are listing the catalogs. there are also on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Model-T-Ford-96B-Catalog/dp/B007XXLRR2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8& qid=1421702537&sr=8-6&keywords=model+t+ford+catalog

they pulled the picture after we complained to amazon but the listing is still there. They uses to have a 1996 catalog pic.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Davis on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 07:04 pm:

Well I should get it in a couple of days. Looking forward to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 07:38 pm:

Now I know why I have two flat tires on my 14 T Runabout. They have arrow heads shot into them!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration