OT T broke? Need a beer run? Call us.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT T broke? Need a beer run? Call us.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 02:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 02:50 pm:

Hey, I called but you didn't answer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 02:55 pm:

That speaker on the roof looks familiar.... :-)

bluesmobile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 07:09 pm:

Universal Studios correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 07:19 pm:

Anybody know whatever happened to this work of art?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kent sumner on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 09:35 am:

its at the Volvo auto museum in Illinois

http://www.volocars.com/1975-dodge-monaco-bluesmobile-c-1004.htm#sthash.p5tvdQdO .dpbs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 10:58 am:

If you take the the first vehicle and put it with the "Blues Brothers" We are on a mission from god, that's a context I could go for

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 06:44 pm:

Actually, Kent, I meant the beer truck. But thanks for the information!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 08:49 pm:

I was once told that if you jumped into a giant mug of beer, you would drown. Id still like to give it a whirl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 08:59 pm:

Ed,
My grandfather told me of working in a winery in the early 20th century. They'd ferment the grapes, stems and all, in large "punchins". They were open topped redwood tanks of about 5,000 gallons. They'd throw a plank across the top and walk on it using a pole to stir the grapes. They guys doing this would get a pretty good buzz just from the fumes.

Once a fellow he worked with got so loaded he fell in. He was dead by the time they fished him out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 11:10 pm:

New meaning to "Dead Drunk."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 11:31 am:

Kent,
I don't think the car at the Volo museum is the real thing. If you read the blurb, they are very careful to allude to the original without claiming that this car is the original.

There were 13 Bluesmobiles made for the movie and their whereabouts is unknown. I did a little research and found that fans of the car have an Internet forum much like our own, with tips, specs and arguments about the history of the cars.
http://bluesmobiles.proboards.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 05:13 pm:

Headline:

Dunked Drunk Dead.

I'm done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 06:11 pm:

Back to the original topic; you'd almost have to be drunk to drink Blatz Beer. Even when I was in high school, my pallet was too refined to drink that swill.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration