Side lamp part number request

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Side lamp part number request
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 06:06 am:

I am hoping that someone will have a parts book and could supply me with the correct P/N for 1913-14 side lamps.

Thanks in advance.

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 09:50 am:

E & J Model 30: 750H

E & J Model 32: 750 1/2H

Brown 751H

Victor 752H

Corcoran 753H

From Ford 1915 Accessories book. Factory and Part Numbers are the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 10:23 am:

When the parts book shows 5 choices/brands i doubt as some would say they were used miss matched!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 10:52 am:

Thanks very much RV. It's very much appreciated.

scott

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration