Old Photo - Ford Dealer Street Scene, Gasing Up

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Ford Dealer Street Scene, Gasing Up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 10:03 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 10:14 am:

Yakima. Washington?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wightman on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 10:16 am:

Yakima, Washington. Looks like a 1916 Washington License plate on that 1915 T? That could be my 1915 Touring, as it came from just up the road and over the hill in Cashmere WA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 10:21 am:

Earlier comments on the photo below:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/383792.html?1377378570

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/418068.html?1390510660

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 10:21 am:

Now wouldn't that be something?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 11:21 am:

Indeed, Do you have the same style accessory springs, John?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 02:42 pm:

Here is a '16 Washington Plate.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Gold Country of Calif. on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 08:47 pm:

These were the good old days. Look how happy everyone is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 09:02 pm:

only happy because they haven't gone off to the great war yet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Clayton, there's such a sadness in that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

very true Mike, i burst the bubble, often, the truth hurts, but i'll try to keep my depressing thoughts to myself

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison North of Iowa on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

I apologize Clayton if I brought up anything I shouldn't have. I'm just sensitive to young people on the verge of going to war. It's nothing you said. I think I might be the one to have burst the bubble.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration