OT, but still ford. Mercury M-155

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT, but still ford. Mercury M-155
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 01:59 pm:

Projects keep dropping themselves on my lap lately. I can have a Merc M-155 fire truck for free if I want it. Nice old truck. Rust free. But I have a question. Is the cab on the bigger fords/mercs the same as the smaller trucks? what about fenders and hoods, etc?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 10:25 pm:

Cabs in the thirties and forties from year to year used the same cab on small and commercial trucks but used different fenders and such to clear the taller tires. FYI, the same doors fit 39 to 47 Ford truck cabs. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 10:48 pm:

I found a site that answered my questions. Even the fenders will interchange. It's the opening thats different.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration