Marietta OH Model T swap meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Marietta OH Model T swap meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 02:21 pm:

I haven't heard yet if the Marietta, OH swap meet is on again this year. Last year it was in the beginning of March. any news?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 03:29 pm:

Yes it is scheduled this year. I received a flyer from the club but now I can't locate it. I will try to find it when I get a chance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 03:36 pm:

It is March 7th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 06:12 pm:

thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 07:46 pm:

I can hardly wait for March 7th and the swap meet. Been gathering stuff up for sale. Nothing big. If anyone is going to be there that might have a good set of ring and pinion gears, standard ratio, I need some for a Ruckstell I am working on. Would be willing to trade for a nearly new 3 to 1 gear set. Or buy straight out if reasonable.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Burton on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 07:45 pm:

Does anyone have any updates, location/times for the swap meet?
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 09:11 pm:

It's March 7 th at the fairgrounds in Marietta. It is for one day from 7 am to 3 pm. I got my registration confirmed last week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 08:14 am:

I will be there with my high compression aluminum 8 to 1 heads and will have the new Prism Brass polish everybody is raving about and some T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william louis rosenthal on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 09:25 am:

Can someone please post the Marrietta show contact information?
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 09:31 am:

Contact for vendor registration

Norm Bailey

old car boy 23 AT frontier.com

No spaces in the email of course.

General Information
Nelson Logan
n logan AT suddenlink.net no spaces

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 09:32 am:

Does anyone need Rebuilt NH carburetors?
I might have some at Marietta.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 11:05 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william louis rosenthal on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 04:24 pm:

Thanks Tom.
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 04:57 pm:

Looking for an early frame 09-13. Anyone going that might have one? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 05:11 pm:

Mike, not going to use the frame from me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

Clayton, I still have that rear crossmember. With this build I'm doing I'm just trying to keep my options open. If I find an original frame that would be nice and if I don't I still have a nice 14-15 frame that can be modified to work. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 08:19 am:

I have a 26-27 frame I would bring if someone needs one. The wife ain't gonna like me strapping it to the top of her SUV, but that will allow her to have something to talk to me about on the way there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Myers on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 08:31 am:

I'm looking for a camshaft, hogshead, pedals, transmission for a 1922, if anyone is willing to bring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 09:20 am:

Also looking for DB "C" pedal

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration