OT Busting Brass??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Busting Brass??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

Grandson was shooting some reloaded 300 win mag and found several split/cracked in the end of the neck and one took the bottle neck off!! Any thoughts are apreciated.Some of the brass might be 40 years old and we got a case trimmer at Christmas.Checked powder several times?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 04:55 pm:

Just sounds like it's old to me. That and if it's been reloaded a few times without being annealed, wouldn't surprise me that it's doing that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eugene story on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 05:11 pm:

I shoot a 300 one of the best, kills from both ends a cyote don't have a chance at 400 yards. Throw away the brass. I found norma brass (virgin brass) lasted the best. trim for length after each shot, the gas tank behind that bullet is big , shoot sierra boat tail hollow points from memory they are 173 gr.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, January 19, 2015 - 06:33 pm:

thanks guy's.Bud

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration