OT A little weekend get away. Pic.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT A little weekend get away. Pic.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 11:16 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 11:20 am:

The Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 11:22 am:

what do you bet only the workers drove T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 11:24 am:

Actually it's pre-T. 1905 Glidden Tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 05:16 pm:

Gary,

Why would you post a photo of my house without asking. Now everyone's going to show up for the super bowl. :-) I hope I have enough rooms for them all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 05:26 pm:

Sorry Dennis. I'll show mine to make up for it. The brown shelters are booths I let vendors set up for Christmas.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration