Old Aussie T photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Aussie T photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 08:09 pm:

Really enjoy looking at the old original photos posted here. Was looking through my files today and thought I would share a few.
Speedster Geelong beach VictoriaThis one taken 30 miles from my home nearly 100 yearsago

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 12:58 am:

Great pics Warwick.
Any idea of locations?
Thanks

Manuel in Oz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 01:14 am:

Thanks Warwick L! I love those Aussie Ts. I always enjoy looking at photos of them.
Thanks again.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 04:03 am:

The top one, is IIRC located in Geelong Victoria.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 04:14 am:

The third photo is the Selectors Arms Hotel in Boolarra.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 04:15 am:

The Selector's Arms hotel was in the Morwell district and was first licensed in 1886. According to the licensing court records, it was at Bihlora!

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 05:49 am:

I added captions but for some reason they did not appear. The left picture was taken on the foreshore of Geelong beach. Geelong later became the headquarters and first factory of Ford Australia. The second one was taken somewhere near Castlemaine in rural Victoria. The third one is at Boolarra Victoria. The old Hotel is still there and is only about 30 miles from where I live. Must take my 16' out there for a picture. Interesting to see two of the Livingston radiators on two separate cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 12:31 am:

Thanks

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration