New Model T Videos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: New Model T Videos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By P. Jamison on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 08:48 pm:

I stumbled upon Mike Bender's YouTube videos on Model T restoration. There are dozens of them on rebuilding the engine, transmission, brakes, etc., many very recently posted (I was the third viewer on his babbit video). Anyway, this is quite a project:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz9Cs_Ied_FCHd6e-WMvuRQ/videos

Phil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

I watched a couple of them and in my opinion they are great, if a picture is worth a thousand words then a video is worth ten thousand!

Thank you Mike Bender for your efforts! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By P. Jamison on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 09:41 pm:

Also check out the web page which has its own forum where Mike (maybe) will answer a few questions.

http://modelt-tips.com/

Phil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 09:49 pm:

I love this. Great stuff!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 11:00 pm:

Excellent! Watched three videos tonight! Thank you Mr. Bender!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 09:22 am:

I've been watching more of them and they really are great, thanks for making them, Mike!

p.s. Mike, I hope you're over the head cold that you had during the filming of these videos :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 10:14 am:

Great videos Mike. Thanks for sharing. Harv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:27 am:

Thank you Mike Bender! The few I watched are fantastic! I can tell I will be spending lots of time on ModelT-tips!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:39 am:

Nice to see "how to" tips without someone considering it some huge trade secret ! Thanks Mike - job well done !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Tipton on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 12:33 pm:

Great videos ... thanks for posting

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 12:46 pm:

I've been watching a few and I almost want to pull my motor out and start a rebuild. They are great. I do hope he can keep going on other parts for newbies like me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 01:31 pm:

I've watched one of the videos. I'll definitely be back. Thanks for sharing your know-how Mike!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 01:46 pm:

Thanks Mike great videos! Was having one of my can't sleep nights watch your videos till 3:30AM.
Then found an on line operators manual for the BIDDLE 21159 MEGGER I bought at Hershey last year.
Time for Breakfast now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 02:35 pm:

Great videos Mike, really welcome. I have now watched several this morning, I didn't see one babbitting the rods. Have I missed it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

I just added Mike Benders website to my favorites bar.
The videos are pretty good. A lot of clear cut straight to the point informational video's.
I have a feeling these will get to be used quite a lot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 04:54 pm:

Hat's off to you Mike Bender! You did an outstanding job on the Videos and you will cause a lot of sleepless nites! I am certain I will spend a lot of time going over the rest. Guess I have seen four at the present time. Thanks again for the nice work! Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 05:43 pm:

In the history of the Model T forum this is the most informal post ever. Thank you Mr Bender

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 07:09 pm:

Mike and his videos are the main attraction on the program for the Winter Clinic tomorrow at Hutchinson, KS.

If you missed them there, he will do more of the same or a similar program at the Arkansas Tin Lizzies Winter Clinic in Russellville, AR next month. Mike and his wife Brenda are Tin Lizzie members, and this year Mike is on our Board of Directors.

Our meeting is Feb. 27th and 28th at the Howells' Car Barn. You can email me if you need directions to the venue. We'll have indoor programs all day Friday. If weather permits, we'll have a tour on Saturday. If not, we'll have more indoor programs. Check the weather forecast, and if it looks good, bring your Model T!

Here's our club's website for more info:

www.ArkansasTinLizzies.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 08:40 am:

Mike Bender, thanks for the youtube videos series. I was up until 2:00 am watching them last night. Recommend them to all even if you already know it all!!! GRIN!!! Joe

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration