Rumor has it .

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Rumor has it .
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 03:10 pm:

All most all 1926-7 ignition switches were brass and nickel plated, how about the cheaper non starter cars with out starter and generator, the plate has no hole for ammeter, must have used the dimmer, Bob
I am sure this is the original paint on this

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

I have one except the switch is all there.I will be bring it to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 03:44 pm:

I also have a complete NOS one, if there is interest I'll post pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 04:09 pm:

That is what is on my 27 chopped touring. When I added electric start had to change the back of the switch so the lights would work on battery not mag.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 09:43 pm:

That's the P/N 5012C for Improved Car without starter.

Here is the back side with the magneto headlamp resistance dimmer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 10:01 pm:

All the non starter 26-27 switches I have seen are painted. There may be plated ones, but I have not seen any. (that does not mean they were not any of them plated). Bob or anyone. I would like to find a good useable one to put on my early 26 non starter touring I have. I have a switch but its in rough shape. In fact I believe it is the one Dan posted above :-) :-) It looks suspiciously like mine Dan :-) :-) Ill be at Chickasha....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 11:24 pm:

I think I have a plated one. My car was a non starter, and as I recall it was not painted. Unfortunately since we moved I have not unpacked any T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 11:37 pm:

Donnie are you going to run Mag lights and the ballast dimmer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 12:59 am:

I have a black plate white letters with the ammeter hole. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 09:10 am:

I also have a few nos dimmers, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 05:54 pm:

I have mine in the ad section here on the MTFCA site for sale. I also have 5 pictures, here is the link and one picture.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/513741.html?1422398296

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration