Homemade Heater

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Homemade Heater
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 10:50 am:

There has been alot of talk about heaters lately. Here is one I made for my RPU. I did'nt use the original floor board to cut out so made one from plywood.
What you cant see in the photo is the little half-funnel shaped piece I attached to the exhaust pipe to direct the flow of air. It works great. My lady friend places a blanket over her legs and the heater and stays cozy for the whole ride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 11:20 am:

Nice work! I turned on the light for the second picture. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 11:22 am:

Cool Beans!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Levans - Lafayette, Indiana on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 11:22 am:

Very clever; I like it! What's the "funnel" piece from? It looks familiar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By justin cox on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 11:52 am:

Looks like a spinner off a plane.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 05:47 pm:

The piece came from my scrap bin. I think it came from a bathroom exhaust fan to go from a 3" pipe to a 4" pipe.

greg

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration