Speedster Burial Urn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Speedster Burial Urn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 10:39 pm:

Check this out. Don't quite know what to say...

http://www.inthelighturns.com/1923-ford-model-t-urn.html?utm_source=Shopping.com &utm_medium=cpc&zmam=44493143&zmas=1&zmac=6&zmap=0011Q

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 10:54 pm:

Someone is probably dying to use that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 06:29 am:

Well I guess it's one way to get my "fat ash" to fit behind the steering wheel!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 06:35 am:

The "lifetime warranty" seems a touch superfluous!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 07:11 am:

See, you really can take it with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 07:20 am:

Love the fact that the offer a keychain replica of it as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 08:00 am:

That one already has a name on it. Wonder if it comes pre-filled?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Canton, Mi on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 08:01 am:

came here for the link, stayed for the puns!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 08:24 am:

Save some money. Put my ashes in a discarded Marvel Mystery Oil Bottle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 10:28 am:

That's one way to "Urn" your own private
parking spot.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 10:34 am:

I'm just thinkin' this is more appropriate!
Water tight too!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 10:44 am:

Kevin - that is genius!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 04:29 pm:

Just pour my ashes into the crank case of the T.
I might be able to plug the leaks from the inside.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Conte on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 06:21 pm:

Why not use a coil box. You can get one from Lang's for $175. It has slots for four people.
https://www.modeltford.com/item/5000K.aspx

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration