Australia Day on 26th January

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Australia Day on 26th January
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 10:54 pm:

To our friends down under. What do U do on Australia Day? Will you be driving your T in a parade someplace?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 12:16 am:

If you meet someone, this is what to say....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oivqGZoqj84

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 01:41 am:

Rest assured Hal T's will be all over Aussie roads on our National day. Most likely a BBQ somewhere will be the destination accompanied by a couple of beers. I have a car show to go to on Sunday and will go to breakfast in my T on the holiday Monday, both in my 16' touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 05:27 am:

Tomorrow in Allora we start our Australia Day celebrations with our Heritage Day all about Cars Trucks Tractors with parades sat & Sunday then Monday off to Breakky in our T's. Should have at least 10 on parade. All party days down under last at least 3 & if there is a public holiday on Monday we often start on Friday, all Weekend T parties last up to 4 days. It will be about 90 degrees over the holiday bugger too hot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 05:49 am:

Still working on the wheels of my T, but I'll be heading out to Allora tomorrow in my '62 Falcon Ute. My 1962 Falcon Ute

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Trevan - Australia on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:43 am:

Be carefull Tony in going to ALLORA.--You will come across some strange Australian's & Poms there. a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 07:50 pm:

Is the roo cooking people burgers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Trevan - Australia on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 03:00 am:

NOPE !! just employed to turn of the gas bottles after the other orstrahyans have left

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Hoban on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 05:30 am:

It's summer here in Australia and the weather is warm.

We will start the day with BBQ breakfast at friends to celebrate the occasion.

In our small town, Mornington, there will be a closed Main Street and a parade of our fire, emergency, surf life saving and may other volunteer services and old vehicles including Model Ts followed by fireworks over Port Phillip Bay at 9.30 pm

Many thousands young families will attend as it is an alcohol free event at a time of night that young families can safely enjoy!

Its a good day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 10:01 am:

OK fellow countrymen, enjoy it while you can as there are those in our society who want it changed to citizen day or done away with or the aboriginals want it called invasion day with the help of the green party and the do gooders. Fight to keep it going and show your Flag at the front of your house and on your car. So many bury their heads in the sand and she'l be right is killing us. Some of the towns near here have gone from parades and things to do down to a morning tea and meet the new citizens, we had a special day in a different village each year with a old car turn out to a cake cutting and displays and now a jumping castle and a band in the main park, wow!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration