Old Photo - Before Traffic Light Photo Enforcement

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Before Traffic Light Photo Enforcement
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 10:39 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:32 am:

Forerunners of the NSA?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:39 am:

There are 5 lugs on the wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

Model T Snapabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 03:58 pm:

Side view.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Borland. Bathurst. NSW. Australia. on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 02:58 am:

Bloody mobile speed cameras

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 07:31 am:

I would "shutter" if I had to drive that thing but, then again, I wouldn't want to be "negative" about it. Of course, the cab is so nice, I wouldn't be "overexposed". Let's just see what "develops."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 08:27 am:

Now THAT'S what I call a red-light camera! At least you could see that one coming!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 10:56 am:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration