Heading to Turlock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Heading to Turlock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:24 am:

I will be in space J100 when I am not wandering. The only T part I am selling is a pair of 30x3 1/2 T driver tires with flaps and tubes. One is new and one is like New.
If you are up there come by and say hello. You can even ask me why I have Nash Metro parts in my space :-)

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:46 am:

We, too, are Turlock bound today. See us at GG59-64. Come by, chat with us, and check out the awesome Gemsa T head built in 1965 for Long Beach champion hill climber Clem Sala.
Also for sale a 26 coupe and other T parts, all priced to move. See you there.
Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 12:41 pm:

The Turlock swapmeet is on my to do list someday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 01:41 pm:

Gene:
Turlock is becoming a yard sale more than a swap meet. For T stuff Bakersfield is the way to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 01:49 pm:

Last time I was at Turlock for the winter swap meet (seven years ago) there was hardly any T stuff for sale and what was for sale was the same tired stuff the same sellers would bring back year after year after year...I doubt it's gotten any better with the passing of time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

I have found some real treasures over the years at Turlock, been going for over 15 years straight. I found a 5 ball carburetor once, paid 2o bucks for it. It either is full of T parts or not much at all. Most finds are not with T stuff at all. I will not be going this year though unfortunately.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:15 pm:

Ralph and I have been going to the Bakersfield and San Diego Big Five for several years now. I'll really miss him sometime soon on our swap meet trips, maybe this year in his wheelchair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 12:57 am:

Gene, hopefully I'll have a better wheelchair than last year at Baca. The sod was a bit too rough for those small front wheels. I think I'll pass on Sandy Eggo again this year.

Mebbe I should look for a deal on a senior scooter. Do they ever rent those at swapmeets?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration