Early coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Early coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:34 am:

Took awhile, but I finally got them done. They are all for one customer.

Front to back: T-4256 (1910 Jacobson-Brandow); T-4215 (1909-10 Kingston); T-4232 (1911 Kingston); T-4238 (1912 Kingston).

The dark areas on the Kingston cases are reflections of some kind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:47 am:

Beautiful.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:55 am:

I don't know how you find time. What a great resource. I enjoy just seeing them.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:58 am:

Those are too pretty to hide in a coil box. I'd have to come up with some kind of clear, lidless coil box just to show them off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 07:19 pm:

Seth, that's a cool idea! Or just a clear lid in order to see them. I was fortunate enough to have a set of practically new brass top coils come with my '13 I just brought home last weekend, and it's a shame to hide them under the otherwise beautiful wood lid. I might just drive around once in a while with the lid off!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 08:25 pm:

R.V.

Beautiful workmanship!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 10:40 pm:

Nice! Ya, it would be a shame to have to cover these up in the coil box.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

R.V. Rebuilt the J.B. Coils for me late '11 box and they're awesome..... Car runs great. Those coils were only used for about 5 or 6 weeks, so finding someone that knows how to work on them is not easy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:17 pm:

RV I tried to answer your email on the message board but can't seem to get them to work any more. Do what you want with the coil I sent you. perhaps someone else can use it.

rabbt ears pass

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 06:18 am:

RV,
Beautiful!
Attention to detail is fantastic!
I appreciate what you do for the hobby.
Brent
The Coil Doctor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 11:46 am:

Thanks for all the kind words. Here are a couple of the boxes they go in: the left hand box is a new 1910 Jacobson-Brandow; the box on the right is a new 1913 K-W. The darker appearance in the right photo is just the lighting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 05:06 am:

He must be one lucky guy to have the cars to put all those coils in!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration