Need help with Martin Parry body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Need help with Martin Parry body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Danielson on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 09:52 am:

I have a decent Martin Parry Body, a light delivery on a T chassis. I need some help with some pics of the seat set up outside and under the seat, and top bows.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 10:07 am:

I have some Martin-Parry catalogs,but have never seen one with top bows? Do you have any pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Danielson on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 10:25 am:

The top bows support the lattice under the top material. The roof goes all the way back to the tail gate. I,ll get a pic or two when it stops snowing,
Maybe some pics from the catalog would help.
The truck I have, came equipped with a center door seat assy. on the driver side. I am going to put it back to a bench type seat as close to original as I can.
Many thanks

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration