Ray Wells 1913 Body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ray Wells 1913 Body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 10:07 am:

Yesterday I picked up my sixth project from Ray Wells. This one was a 1913 Touring. As usual I was delighted. A piece of art. It was finished on time and he had incorporated all of the brackets and original parts we had supplied and had generously discounted for the savings. This was all done without a contract. He is a man of his word. Dealing with people like Ray Wells, Russ Furstnow for speedometer repair, and the help and support of Ted Van Beek who is a wealth of information make a restoration a lot more enjoyable. This forum which I read daily is a tremendous help also. Didn't someone say "it takes a village" ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 10:31 am:

Glad to hear that. Lets see a pic of the project!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration