Roller Thrust Bearings by Trojan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Roller Thrust Bearings by Trojan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 11:18 am:

Came across this little surprise last summer while tearing down an old rear end. A period era accessory set of roller thrust bearings. The end plates are heavily worn but still a neat piece of T aftermarket history.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 11:26 am:

And I thought Trojan only made condoms. I learn something new here every day:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 11:30 am:

Good thing they diversified! Model T's may go out of style, (one day), but....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 12:02 pm:

Never thought I'd see the day where Model T, thrust, and Trojan were all used in the same paragraph...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 12:12 pm:

Trojan must have been a popular brand name (just like Acme :-) )

heinkel trojan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 03:36 pm:

Roger, Don't tell me, I bet the owner's name of that car is Dick, right? :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 04:43 pm:

Richard, to be specific.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 04:58 pm:

Trojan also makes explosives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 12:12 am:

Kevin, I think they turn into kids. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andy Wang bearing supplier from China on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 04:54 am:

I saw the bearings !!!haha ,I am andy from China ,we are bearings suppliers ,if you need bearings ,contact me on andywongfrd@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 06:47 am:

Doesn't look like they did anything magical to reduce friction and wear.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration