Classtique upholstery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Classtique upholstery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 01:01 pm:

I am getting ready to order a upholstery kit for my 21 coupe. Has any one installed a early coupe kit made by Classtique? If so, how was the fit and was everything needed in the kit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Spittler on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 01:25 pm:

Jim,
I did my 21 coupe last winter with a Classtique kit and it turned out well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Spittler on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 01:28 pm:

Jim here are a few pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Spittler on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 01:32 pm:

Sorry Jim it won't let me upload any more pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 07:14 pm:

Jim: I've got Classtique top and upholstery in my '25 rdstr pu. They are close by to you in MN and offer great products and service. You can get Elizabeth on the phone with no trouble if you need help. Call and talk with her to get a feeling for their products.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard D. Bronstein on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 07:34 pm:

Jim,
I have used Classtique kits along with misc. bits to finish several T's I have owned, the most recent being a '25 coupe. I am about to do the interior on an early roadster. Over the years I have found Elizabeth to be a great person to deal with and her products superior to anything available today.

Dick Bronstein
Jupiter, FL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 07:56 pm:

I have used a dozen or more Classtique upholstery and top kits. None better. Complete with everything. If need be you have people--Elizabeth who will give you guidance. She runs a first class operation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 08:00 pm:

I just put one in a 13 touring in leather, very nice. I would use them without hesitation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 08:10 pm:

Mark, can I see a pic of the 13 leather kit you just did, I am thinking of buying a leather set too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 08:54 pm:

Yes email me at meyre14t@yahoo.com. I have them saved on my computer. It will be in the Model T Times in June.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 08:59 pm:

excellent operation, highly recommend them!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration