Completely O.T. Australian Connection to the Civil War

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Completely O.T. Australian Connection to the Civil War
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 01:08 am:

This report of a commemoration I found interesting-

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-25/australias-link-to-american-civil-war-reme mbered/6044832

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 07:49 am:

Great story, Dane. Thank you for posting it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

Thanks for posting that story. Something new pops up all the time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 12:33 am:

Very cool, thanks for posting. I am a Civil War buff and knew this, but 30 years ago when I was in the Coast Guard. Stationed in far off and beautiful Micronesia. I did not know it then, at least one of the islands, I think Palau - not sure. They had the CSS Shenandoah on some of their stamps! I was amazed to see it and to find out the Confederate raider had been to some of the same islands - awesome stuff!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration