Valentines Day Is Around The Corner, Forget The Flowers & Candy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Valentines Day Is Around The Corner, Forget The Flowers & Candy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 10:36 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza, north adams ma on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 10:43 am:

I got a new ford for my wife. Best trade I ever made!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 10:55 am:

Mine is ready to trade her '07 Mustang for a '15 Mustang. If we didn't already have multiple vehicle payments, I'd be all for it. Gotta see what tax time brings. Maybe we can work out something, if we don't owe too much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 11:22 am:

Thank heavens my wife still loves her PAID FOR 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland.

It only has 63000 on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harvey cash on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 11:52 am:

40 years ago my wife told me that if I bought another Model T she would leave me. I sure have missed that woman!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 11:59 am:

Harvey, I've had a couple of them over the years try to tell me what I could spend my money on and what I could do with my time -- or my life. Could be why I'm an old bachelor and I didn't miss those girls a bit after they left. In those days I didn't have any trouble finding another one. My current girlfriend is great! Even her kids like me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 08:49 pm:

I just made this "Valentine's Day" pen. If you get one for your wife she will either leave you for your bad taste or she'll love you for thinking of her. And I thought these blanks were cool. Just trying to help... My Vonnie was less than thrilled.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 10:30 pm:

My wife said the next car should have a big back seat! I thought that sounded good till she mentioned I would be sleeping in it alone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 11:46 pm:

The last time I was single, I designed a gauntlet of "traps" to weed out potential PITA
relationship prospects. One was the "shop tour", where I made some excuse to drag
my date out into the shop to "accidentally" see the old cars like leaving my wallet in the
car. Their reaction determined if there would be another date. My current wife got all
excited, asking "Are all these YOURS ?", followed by "Can we go for a ride ?". She passed
all the rest of my hurdles and things are still pretty darned good 11 years later. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 08:06 am:

Hal,

If I gave her one of your pens for Valentines Day she would probably use it to sign divorce papers with so I'll stick with flowers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 08:31 am:

Duane...LOL...here's what I just bought for my wife that I just might be sleeping in too! I'll leave it in the trailer so it'll be easier to heat! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 08:37 am:

I've been thinking my wife really wants one of those brass gas tanks that the Brassworks is making.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 10:01 am:

My wife loves her 2008 KIA(paid fo')and her '72 Comet but has informed me that the next model T I buy will have room for 4 people. Two more bills to clear out and I'm good to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 10:47 am:

After my wife died about 6 years ago, I thought I would never be able to find a woman who had any interest in cars.
Ran acrossed this one and she really likes the hobby. She walked three solid days at Hershey and even pulled the wagon for me! Rain sleet or snow she doesnt mind going for a ride in the T.
Here is a photo of last Sturday, we went for a little 53 mile ride, never got above 30.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration